Services 〉 E-Commerce 〉 Introduction
It is no longer enough to just have an e-commerce website available; it needs to be accessible, responsive, aesthetically appealing and easy to use for its target audience. To grow an e-commerce business requires a strategy to not only gain new customers, but also to engage with existing ones and refine and enhance their experience to assist in user attraction and growth. CMS feature overview:
- Quick and easy to use all in 1 solution
- Refined over 10 years, it is a mature content management system
- Unlimited site structure: sections, content, feature panels and images
- Unlimited web store: suppliers, categories, products, pricing and resources
- Unlimited shipping zones and rates per zone using weight or cost
- Automated inventory and stock management
- Tax and currency tools
- Real-time visitor statistics with consolidated historical reports
- Sales reporting featuring analytic reports
- Integrated newsletter, affiliate and tracking tools
- Discounts, promotions and voucher tools
- SEO optimised
- Multi Channel
"Launching a new website is not the end of the project, it's only the beginning"
Security is of paramount importance to us, especially with increasing threats of consumer identify theft and phishing scams. We take care of the security, maintenance and management of your web site with the help of our sister company NexPay leaving you free to concentrate on running your business.
Website performance has a huge influence on how visitors perceive your business. We provide our own dedicated, UK-based, high-performance web server for businesses who depend on the best performance and protection for their website.
From experience we know that when a business website runs smoothly, it improves consumer confidence and sustains growth. We do not sell hosting stand-alone, so we are able to focus on running our client websites with greater efficiency.
After your website is live, our team will work with you towards a post launch strategy. This is to ensure ROI is met as soon as possible and that your target customers react to your website. Additionally, all of our clients receive free monthly support which includes any minor amendments and revisions to the website project over time.
14.4 Million Total human visitors to websites we have created
116 Million Total number of page impressions from our CMS
Office 6, 24 The Crescent, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 3FG